Skilled Workers from around the world and currently residing in Canada can apply for Permanent Residency through an Express Entry program. The processing time is less than provincial nominee programs.

It will help you to Immigrate to Canada faster, guide you to apply to Canadian employers and we may assist you to obtain Provincial nomination if you qualify.

If you are a candidate who has received an Express Entry profile or Invitation to Apply (ITA) and need help with your application submission, we are happy to represent you.


Canada has some of the world’s best educational institutes – offering a wide range of programs to specialize in according to the interests of each prospective student. During their study program, international students are legally permitted to work in Canada. Upon completion of specified programs the graduating student can apply for a Post Graduate Work Permit (PGWP) which is a pathway to permanent residency in Canada.

We are affiliated with many secondary and post secondary institutions in Saskatchewan and across Canada. We aid students in finding suitable programs in their area of interest and guide them through to obtain permanent residency as we believe giving them knowledge to make the right decisions will save time and enable them to reach their goals faster.


We specialize in Labour Market Impact Assessments (LMIAs) and the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP). Our team will provide advice, prepare applications and represent foreign nationals who are currently eligible for employment or whom already have legal status in Saskatchewan and/or anywhere in Canada.

A successful PNP candidate will receive a nomination from the province to apply for permanent residency with the federal government. This implies that immigrating to Canada via a PNP is always the first step in a two-part process. An interested immigrant first receives provincial approval before submitting an application to the federal level.


Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program (SINP) offers various categories to immigrate to Saskatchewan, Canada such as:
International skilled worker with Employment Offer Through this category we can represent clients individually and/or their family members to obtain provincial nomination for Permanent Residency as well as to obtain work permit(s)/visitor/study visas simultaneously.

SINP offers various categories to immigrate to Saskatchewan, Canada such as:
  • • International Skilled Worker
  • • Occupation In Demand
  • • Saskatchewan Express Entry
  • • Saskatchewan Experience Category
  • • Hard-to-Fill Skills Category
  • • Tech Talent Pathway
  • • International Healthcare Worker EOI


Canada’s Business Investor Immigration Programs
The goal of Canada’s business immigration programs is to stimulate economic development and employment by attracting investors, businesspersons and self-employed individuals from outside Canada with venture capital, business expertise and entrepreneurial skills.

The Canadian business immigration programs seek to develop new business opportunities and improve access to the growing global market by welcoming people who are familiar with those markets, their special requirements and customs. Individuals with experience and relatively high net worth may be eligible to apply for a permanent residence under one of these business immigration programs.


There are currently two caregiver streams: to submit an application for a work permit for themselves and applications for work or study permits for any accompanying dependents.

  • • Home child care provider; and
  • • Home support worker.

Applicants for these programs do not have to be in Canada to apply.  They also don’t require 2 years’ experience.

When applying for permanent residence through one of these pilots, applicants are required to submit an application for a work permit for themselves and applications for work or study permits for any accompanying dependents along with their application for permanent residence.


We can provide assistance with the planning of your journey to Canada. We will help you prepare Visitor Visa applications, provide information to obtain the correct documents, meet the financial requirements and preparation for your trip to Canada.

If you wish to extend or change conditions of your stay in Canada, we can provide you with assistance.

For parents and/or grandparents who wish to visit their families in Canada we can provide services to apply for Super Visas.


There are several types of work permits that allow foreign nationals to work in Canada legally, with or without work permits. We can provide guidance for obtaining the right type of work permit as per your specific eligibility.

We also provide services to employers who are seeking to hire foreign workers under the TFW program and through the provincial nomination support for their employees – whether the employees are inside or outside of Canada. We can represent both the Employers and Employees at the same time to achieve success for both.

Types of Work Permits that we can help you to obtain
  • • LMIA Based/Exempt Work Permits
  • • Open Work Permits for Spouses
  • • Work Permit Exemptions
  • • International Experience Canada Class
  • Working Holidays
  • Young Professionals
  • Student Spouses