- About Your Consent
- What Information We Collect About You
- How Long Do We Keep Your Information
- How We Share Your Information, including Categories of Recipients of Personal Data
- Where the Personal Data of Yours Can Be Processed
- About Cookies Files
- Our use of Google Analytics and Google AdWords tools
- About Marketing and Opting out
- About Your Rights
- To whom You Can Complaint To
- About Children
- How to Contact Us
Before processing your data, we will ask you to consent to certain processing activities. Please note that if you have expressed your consent earlier, you may withdraw such consent at any time by emailing. If you withdraw your consent and do not have another legal ground for processing, we will cease handling your personal data. Please be advised that if we need to handle your personal data to manage the website and/or provide our Services, but you argue or disagree with us handling your personal information, the Website and/or our Services may become not accessible to you.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USEWe collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
- Phone number/Contact details
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information that may interest you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or access the Service via a mobile device ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device's unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
INFORMATION FROM THIRD PARTIES
- Your payment cardholder's name
- Email registered, and
- Your address
We may use and store information about your location if you permit us to do so ("Location Data"). We use this data to provide our Service's features and improve and customize our Service. You can enable or disable location services through your device settings when you use our Service at any time.
TRACKING COOKIES DATA
WHY WE COLLECT AND PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We are extremely serious about your privacy and use your personal information except for legal reasons and in compliance with personal data protection law for purposes such as:
- To provide you with the Services you request;
- To ensure that our website content is presented on your device most effectively;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and
- To keep our website safe and secure;
- To notify you about changes in our Services;
- To respond to, and handle any comments, queries, or complaints addressed by you regarding the website and our services, and any similar comments, questions, or complaints from other customers;
- To conduct research, statistical and behavioral analysis;
- To contact you for marketing purposes, where applicable;
- To manage our website and for domestic operations, including diagnostic, analysis of data, testing, investigation, survey purposes, and statistical use.
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other customers of our site about services that may interest you or them.
- To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events that we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.